Charity had triplets this evening. One Buck and 2 Nannies. ( If I looked right that is!) Now I need some help coming up with some names for them.
Some of the names that we have thought of are; Faith and Hope , Peace and Shalom(for the nannies/ does). Alpha for the billy/ buck. I am open to any suggestions you may have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey, I've got some suggestions!
Prince, Peace, & Shalom.
-Esther-
well, personally, I think you should call one Fawn, after Fawn who was sold many yarns ago...:( :P Esther's suggestions are great too!:) Bethany
Esther's selection sounds good! I'm generally not a good name-chooser, but let's see...Naw, Esther's sound good.
I am thinking of naming the girls Charity and Love. The boy is still "?"
How exciting! I'm sorry that Charity died...I hope the kids will be fine. :)
If I had "kids", here would be some names I might choose from: for the girls - Olivia, Kylie, April - for the boy - Braydon, Jordon, or {gleaning from past Christians :)} Whitefield.
Just thought I'd put my two cents worth in. Hope you have a great evening Bethany!
Lord willing we'll see you on Sunday. :)
-AG
Post a Comment