Thursday, April 30, 2009

Update

My "kids" are growing, being a handful and getting spoiled. I can't wait until they are weaned!
Feeding start between 5:30 am or 6:00am, and then the last feeding is about 8:30pm to 9:00pm. I think that I figured that there are about 5 to 6 feedings a day. ( Depending on when I get up and if I remember the feedings on time! )
Um, I am trying to think what else has happened. I am only half brained, as the rest of my brain is sleeping or something like that. ~Smile~
I got the goat fence fixed and they have been staying in. We are going to try to dehorn the kids soon. I just found out that we will be doing their horns in a few minutes.
I have to go feed the wild little ones here in a few minutes. :) I realized that I haven't put any pictures of them up on my blog yet! ( I was going to put some on right now but they were deleted off this computer and so I have to get them off the other one sometime. Or I can try to take some new ones when I go out to feed them.)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations on your fence!! =) Please post pictures--that would be great! Hope to see you sometime soon. =)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to "motherhood"! HeHe!
Love you!

Surrendered Heart said...

Hi Bethany I've been reading through about the goats- oh - 3 babies to feed at once. Welcome to mother hood indeed.This is a wonderful practice run- oh sorry - I had to say that.
How did taking their little horns off go? I have no idea what it takes to raise a kid - but you are good at it aren't you? Send hugs from us [Mr. and Mrs. M]to all the family! <}}}>< Karen - aka 'Kareowen' a really old nick name!

Grace said...

I have heard the "welcome to motherhood" a couple of times now! ~ Smile~ ( I have had that idea go through my head before, too.) I am having fun with them, but it is a lot of work trying to keep them fed. Taking the horns off went okay. I don't like doing it, since we burn them off. The kids were off for a few days but are now doing better.:)

Anonymous said...

The triplets are getting spoiled!
But they're lots of fun! Love ya, Beth!
-Esther-