I thought I would try to post something today. :) I have another post that I am working on, but it will take me a little while to get it all finished. It takes me a while sometimes to get what I am thinking out into words.
I have been picking up rocks out of one of our fields for Dad when I am able to. That gives me a lot of time to think as I work. :) One of the thoughts that I have had was; " What am I preparing myself for?" With how things are going in our nation and in the world, I could be persecuted, put in prison, and/or sent to labor camps because I am a believer and follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. I could also die for what I believe in. I know it sounds a little funny now to be thinking that way. But I believe that it is coming, and I need to be ready for it when it does come.
I thought I would share that with you all.
Also, here is a verse that I thought I would share with you.
" I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment