Charity the mama goat that kidded last night died this evening. There was some problems and complications during and after birthing the kids. I am not sure what all went wrong.
I am thinking of naming the girls after their mama. But I still haven't decided.
I am not really looking forward to being "mama" to the three kids. It is a lot of work to be the mama to kids. ~Practice I guess. :)
To bed I go now... Early morning tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was so sad seeing Charity lying dead in the pen next to Viola Hope...:( wow, it'll be really time-consuming bottle-feeding Charity's triplets!! Can I come and help??!!:P Hehe!!:D
Love
Bethany
P.S. Those triplets are absolutely adorable!!!!:P-BGA
I can say that I was feeling sick yesterday because I felt like I was loosing her and didn't know what to do and what to try to help her. ( I kind of knew I was loosing her. Something was wrong and there were several things that I have seen before, and some that had us scratching our heads about. At least I was scratching my head. ) I am going to be doing some more reading and things about diets and minerals. I think there was a deficiency with something important that she needed and it caused the birthing problems and the stress from the problems, plus what all else was wrong.
Daddy took care of Charity for me this afternoon.
I will take any help with the kids! :) Really they are not to bad to take care of, just it takes time.
Post a Comment