Monday, May 11, 2009

Pictures


"Mama, We're hungry!"
I had just set the bucket with the 4 bottles down and there was a Charity and Melchizedek trying to eat.


Melchizedek

Here I am feeding "my babies".
(Okay, I think that I will have to get someone else to get a better picture of dinner time. Trying to feed them and take a picture is, well, interesting!)


Here is Charity who finished her bottle and was trying to steal brother's.


"Okay Sister! My turn!" Melchizedek trying to steal the bottle this time.


Charity is in the back and Love is in the front.


This is Jasmine Jean.
She was born a week after the triplets to the day! ( And she was born on Mr Barker's birthday. Of course we had to name her after him!) Her mama is Rose. I don't bottle feed her! I let Mama Rose take care of her! ~SMILE~

Jasmine Jean or JJ :)


Charity being Charity
( I put the two pictures on backwards! Oops! They are supposed to go in order so you could see her coming to get on me.)

" Well, Hello Mama!"
"You are where I can play on you!"


Love


"What kind of trouble can we get into?"
"You know this wagon is a lot of fun!"


Rhoda playing on the wagon inside their fence.

" I love to jump and play on here."


"Well let's see..."
" How do they make these things? Can you figure it out Titus?"
( Titus is under the wagon on the tongue, and Jasmine Jean is looking at him.)

Rhoda jumping!( She loves to be bouncing and jumping!)
That is it for this post!
Goodbye Everyone!

4 comments:

Margaret Dashwood said...

Awww, I love all the pictures!!!! JJ is SOOO cute!!! We haven't seen her yet in person, I don't think! Man, we need to come over soon!!:D
Love
Bethany

Grace said...

You will just have to come and see Jasmine Jean. :)

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! I also like how you pretend the baby goats are saying things; it makes it so much fun! Thanks for posting pictures, even if I see the goats every day anyways! ~Smiles~
Bethany A., I agree, you REALLY NEED to come over and see Jasmine! :)
Esther

Amanda said...

Oh they're so CCUUUUUTEE! JJ is adorable!