Thursday, March 26, 2009

Surprise!!!


Here are some pictures from Dad ( David) and Mom's ( Laurel) surprise 25th wedding anniversary party.
It was a fun evening and a great time visiting family and friends.


Visiting and
waiting to go through the line.


In line after Dad and Mom went through.
I am behind the counter dishing up the Italian wedding soup.
If you are wondering the pan size it is a 20 quart pan! :)


Visiting


Just standing around waiting and visiting.


Going to get in line.




Visiting in the meeting room.


The cakes my cousin, Amanda Ward, made for us!


Kissing before cutting the cake!


Cutting the cake!


Putting the cake on the plate.
Note little brother Simeon's hand! :)
He "had" to be with Mom and Dad and wouldn't come sit with the twins and I while Mom and Dad cut the cake.



Feeding each other cake.


Cutting the cake for everyone else.


Serving the cake.


Mom visiting with some special friends, the Barkers and the Munros,
plus who ever else was at that table.

Some of the girls visiting.


Mom with a gift from Mr and Mrs Barker.


Later after everyone left,
Dad and Mom opened the rest of the gifts and cards in the living room.

I think that was about it for the night.
These are just a few of the pictures that Hannah had taken that night.
I hope you had fun looking through the ones on here!

2 comments: