
My first Regency dress!
I have decided that next time I buy a pattern for this era or any others near this era I will spend the $ and get Sense and Sensibility patterns and not get Simplicity or McCall's!
I didn't have my hair fixed for these pictures or anything and I haven't gotten any other pictures in it yet either! :) I cheated and used 3 buttons on the back. (There are some snaps also!) I did do the draw string on the top to help gather the front on the top.

<


3 comments:
It turned out GREAT, Bethany!! I love it! Beautiful job! :-D
The fabric is such a pretty color too, and you look great in it!
I LOVE it Bethany (as you already know :)!!!!!
-Esther-
Oh,very pretty!
(I don't know if you remember me from are old church,but this is Blythe .L)
Post a Comment