Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cakes!!!


Here are some of the cakes I have made since I started taking a cake decorating class!
The first several pictures are the first cake that I made.






Thomas the Tank Engine!
I personally think Thomas needs a face lift, But Simeon thought he was the best!




Sunflower cake!




Okay, I know that roses aren't really blue but I was having fun playing and they did turn out pretty in the end!
There are vines, leaves, mums, and grapes on this cake also.
I thought it was full enough so I didn't put the pumpkins on it.




This was last weeks class result.
A roasted turkey cake!
It was lot's of fun! Now I want to get a air brush!
It was really good by the way!






I hope you all enjoyed the pictures!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Bethany, you are doing SUCH a good job on those cakes!! They look wonderful!!

(I will have to send this link to the Bollingers, eh? ;-) )

Anonymous said...

They are pretty, but oh, so sweet!
Great job, Bethany!