Saturday, September 5, 2009

Update on Grandpa Ring

First, Thank you all for praying for Grandpa!
He is doing better! Praise the LORD! He has 3 or 4 broken ribs, a bruised liver. He had some bleeding on his brain but it stopped and it looks okay I guess because I haven't heard anything more on that. Grandpa ate today and kept it down! He was reacting to the pain medication he was on so they changed it last night.
Grandpa Ring is in Hamot Hospital in Erie PA.
I know I wrote on my Facebook about praying for the driver of the car that hit him.
I asked for prayer for him also. He is in a hospital too. My prayer for him is that he will see his need of Christ besides physical healing. He was drunk when he hit Grandpa. There was another person in the car with the other guy, but I have not heard anything on him. All I know was that there was someone else in the car besides the driver.
I could be angry at this guy. But I can't and I am not. Mostly I feel sorry for him. God has a reason and plan for all of this and we may never know what or why.
I will try to keep this updated when I can! But for now I need to get ready for bed.
Thank you for your prayers again!

No comments: