Friday, July 3, 2009

My "little" Brother is Getting Married!

Tomorrow is my "little" brother's wedding day. (I say "little", because I am smaller than he is and it is our joke between us.)
This is such a bittersweet time. My first baby brother is going and getting married and leaving home to start his own family. ( Okay, he has been out on his own for a few years now, as he has been going to college.) It is hard to say goodbye to Josiah, even if he does drive me crazy at times with all his teasing and just being a brother. :) He's still my brother, but it is going to be a lot different now.
It has been a busy last month, but God has given us the strength to get through it.
I hope to get some pictures up of the wedding. But it might take a while. :)

Please pray for Josiah and Erin as they start their lives together as husband and wife, that they will put their everything in the LORD, and that they will build a firm foundation on the LORD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah,Beth,I know what you are feeling. You're a special "big" sister to that sometimes bothersome "little" brother. Lots of love to you! Mom