Wow that is SO good Bethany! I just got on your blog from Amanda's... stopping to say hello.:) I think some of my sisters have met you at Heritage and I hope I can too someday!I'm so glad your van in the ditch turned out ok. God is so good to us!I remember a couple years ago Dad fell asleep and went off the road... The Lord's protection to us, His love and grace continually amaze me. We are so blessed. Which of you are interested in the midwifery stuff?? Amy
To Bethany A. I would like to know where I am right now. I am very tired. I will have to write on here soon! To Amy I remember meeting one of your sisters at Heritage. And the Andersons have told us a lot about you all. I am the one who is kind of interested in midwifery. I had been able to help with the births of a few of my younger siblings. You may have met our midwife as she trained under Freda too. Penny Harwood is her name. ( I think that is how it is spelled.) Bethany
I am 26 years old and the oldest of 13 children. I am from the very north east corner of Ohio, almost to the PA. border. I grew up on a dairy farm, so I am a country girl that will always be a country girl at heart. I am a Christian. God has Been so good to me looking back over my life even if it has been short. Life is never easy and the lessons that the LORD teaches are not fun to go through, but they are the best things I have ever gone through. I can say I would never change a thing that I have gone through in the molding and refining process that the Lord had taken me through to make me more like Him. I like to play the piano, sew, knit, cook and bake, and spend time with my family, take walks in the woods, I even like to deer hunt. (I have never gotten one though. I think I like to just be out there in the woods in God's creation and in wonder of HIS handy work.)
I am newly married and enjoy every minute with my husband! Only God was the one who brought us together, with the help of some family members! :)
6 comments:
I like that one!
Me Too!! Something to put into practice Right?! :)
Wow that is SO good Bethany! I just got on your blog from Amanda's... stopping to say hello.:) I think some of my sisters have met you at Heritage and I hope I can too someday!I'm so glad your van in the ditch turned out ok. God is so good to us!I remember a couple years ago Dad fell asleep and went off the road... The Lord's protection to us, His love and grace continually amaze me. We are so blessed. Which of you are interested in the midwifery stuff?? Amy
Oh that is SO good!!! WOW! I hope that is true for me...
Bethany, where are you??:D-Bethany.
To Bethany A.
I would like to know where I am right now. I am very tired. I will have to write on here soon!
To Amy
I remember meeting one of your sisters at Heritage. And the Andersons have told us a lot about you all. I am the one who is kind of interested in midwifery. I had been able to help with the births of a few of my younger siblings. You may have met our midwife as she trained under Freda too. Penny Harwood is her name. ( I think that is how it is spelled.)
Bethany
Post a Comment