Friday, January 9, 2009

Sorry I haven't written on here lately. :( Happy New years, by the way. I was not here most of the day that day. The Dad's family got together that day. It was fun. A long day though.
I am looking forward to what the Lord is going to do this year. A lot of things are up in the air, so to speak, for me. I am not sure where the Lord is going to lead me. There is a lot of things that I have been thinking about, but what does the Lord want me to be doing is the thing that I keep coming back to. Is getting a job His plan for me? Is going to Bible school His plan for Me? Is going to the Mission field His plan for me? I have been doing a lot of praying and thinking and seeking the Lord about this all. It all comes down to trusting the Lord. Do I trust Him, or am I doing to much worrying and trying to figure out things on my own?
This year I want to learn to desire the LORD first and for most in my life above everything else. I really struggle with this area in my life. I let the desire to be married and have my own family become the leading desire of my life way to much. It is something that is a daily struggle for me. I have to give it over to the Lord from the time that I wake up in the morning until I fall asleep at night. There are things that I have been able to do and can do because I'm not married yet. Learning to be content in the Lord is another lesson that I am learning during this time. There are several other things that the Lord is teaching me during this time of singleness. I have seen the Lord work and I know that He is working. I'm just waiting to see what all He has in mind for me. It is going to be exciting!

No comments: