Thursday, December 11, 2008

What would it have been like?

I have been thinking the last few years what would it have been like to be the parents on earth of Jesus. God gave them the "task" of raising His Son. ( That is really humbling)
Mary and Joseph had children of their own, I believe from what the Bible tells us. ( I don't have my Bible right with me to look up the places it talks about Jesus' brothers and them coming to Jesus and wanting to talk to Him.)
What would it have been like to be the mother of a child who didn't sin, and then have other children that were born with the sin nature of man? It kind of blows my mind to think about it.
This is just some thing that I have thought about that I thought I'd share with you all.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

That IS a really amazing thought! Thanks for sharing!

Looking forward to seeing you soon! :-)

Amanda said...

That IS a thought. (Sorry, I have to copy Melanie. ;-))

Melanie said...

WELCOME HOME!! :-D