Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Trust

..." 39But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: He is their strength in time of trouble. 40And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in HIM." Psalm 37: 39-40

I guess the theme I have this week is trusting. I guess that is what is most on my mind this week. I don't know what the future holds for me. I have to trust. Who can I trust or where can I put my trust in? Nothing is sure in this world, it is always changing. I can't trust myself. I can make some pretty dumb choices and decisions on my own, doing my own thing and going my own way. So where can I go? The only thing that I know that never can change. So, what is this that never changes?, you ask me.
The LORD never changes! He can not change! "He, (Jesus Christ)(is)the same yesterday, and today, and forever." Hebrews 13:8
I will put my trust in the LORD! How about you?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Good reminder to trust in the Lord! I am trying to trust Him with every minute.